RECOURSE LOAN 5 YEARS RECOURSE LOAN WITH AS LOW AS 3% INTEREST RATE P.A.
CLIENTS WITH BG/SBLC
We are currently offering a long term Loan against Bank instruments with our Monetization Program. You will pay back the loan in 5 years with interest rate as low as 3% P.A at the end of 5 years. With our Monetization program we can get 100% funding of the face value of the BG where 90% will be wired to you, the remaining 10% will cover the commission and leasing expenses.
CLIENTS WITHOUT BG/SBLC
Clients without BG/SBLC , that is not a problem we can secure a BG Provider on your behalf and a Monetizer/Lender and merge them together in your favor , whereby we secure 100% of the face value of the BG , 90% will be wired to your account, and the 10% balance covers commissions and leasing expenses. But the client will only be responsible for the Bank Swift Charges (MT760 Swift fee) of sending the BG to lender's account